Get Noticed™ Theme
Get Noticed™ is a Premium WordPress Theme designed specifically for anyone wanting to build a personal brand – speakers, authors, consultants, brokers, pastors, or corporate executives. It was designed and developed by Michael Hyatt & Andrew Buckman and is the same theme that powers Michael’s blog of over 500,000 subscribers.
We absolutely love Get Noticed™! It’s easy to use, and has loads of features – and it’s perfect for anyone who wants to build a personal brand online. We highly recommend it!
We designed and developed LIFT, the child theme that powers several of our client’s blogs on the backbone of this incredible premium theme.
LIFT builds on Get Noticed™ theme by providing:
- An Alternative Layout & Design
- Responsive Home Page “Hero Banner”
- Dynamic Footer with “About Me” Photo & Spotlight Area
- Enhanced Tablet and Mobile Device Responsiveness (looks great on all browsers and devices)
- NEW Shortcodes to Easily Modify Text Size (Large, Small & Tiny Text)
- NEW Shortcodes to Highlight Text Areas & Spotlight Important Items
- NEW Shortcodes for Enhanced Buttons and More Button Color Choices
- NEW Shortcodes for Beautiful “Big Buttons” that Call Readers to Action!
- NEW Shortcodes for Boxes, Outlines, and Special Message or Content Areas
- …and more!
Availability & Purchasing Info
Up until February 2018, we did offer a premium WordPress Theme called “Lift” but we have stopped selling that theme, and discontinued any on-going development of it.
The Get Noticed!™ Theme was originally conceived by Michael Hyatt to leverage the theme he had developed for his personal blog for the benefit of his tribe.
In the last couple of years as Michael’s blog has grown into an online magazine and a family of large brands, that theme became too complex and customized to be relevant for the majority of individual users building personal brands, and too labor-intensive for his team to continue to develop.
Are you a current The Get Noticed!™ Theme user?
We are proud of the many customers we served with Lift: The Get Noticed!™ Child Theme over the years, and are grateful to have been a part of helping you share your message with the world.
As a user of this theme, you still have full access to the Get Noticed!™ Theme version that you purchased through Michael’s team and can continue to use that on your WordPress website for as long as you like, they simply will no longer be offering updates, and will begin phasing out technical support.
So, what now?
We’ve been actively developing the Edge Pro Theme for the Genesis Framework as a replacement for Lift and the Get Noticed!™ Theme. Learn more about Edge Pro and see if it’s a fit for you!