Having an issue with your website? We’re here to help!
Before submitting a new support ticket, be sure and try these quick self-help suggestions:
- Clear the browser cache. (one of the most common solutions)
- Try a different browser.* We recommend using Chrome or Safari as a primary browser. IE (Internet Explorer) and Edge are notorious for a number of issues – and as of this post, they currently make up less than 8% of the browser market share.
- Try a mobile device (smartphone or tablet) connected to the same network as the device where experiencing the original issue.
- Try a mobile device connected to a cellular network. This helps rule out any issues related to your local network, router, or firewall.
- Restart the device experiencing the issue and try again.
- Check for plugin updates. From your WordPress Administrative console, go to Plugins in the sidebar and check to see if all your plugins are up to date.
Submitting a Support Ticket
Sometimes you can’t solve the issue yourself – that’s why we’re here! When submitting a support ticket, provide as many details as possible with your initial message. We recommend including the following information with each support request:
- Describe the issue in detail. What were you doing or attempting to do when the issue occurred?
- Include the URL(s) where you’re having trouble.
- Include the name and version of your browser (and device)* you are using, and if you have tried to duplicate the issue using a different browser or device.
- If you receive an error message, capture the entire error message and any error codes displayed.
- If possible, send a screenshot.
*Make sure you are using the latest version of your browser. Occasionally, older browsers may render an error that is not present in newer versions.